You're better off spending your money buying on-page optimisation than buying links because;
- This time next year, and the year after that too, your on-page optimisation will still be there and working for you. Compared to paid links that are annually renewable, after the first year it'll be free!
- What's more, it will have gained in provenance. Your site will not only be seen to be about its subject, it will be seen to have been seen to be about it for quite some time. Provenance! The Holy Grail of SEO!
- The same obviously can be said for inbound links, however, not for the kind of links you have to pay for, month after month or year in year out. You only rent these, while on-page optimisation, once you've done it, is yours forever.
- Google is getting better at spotting paid links. They won't simply have to be site-wide at the bottom of the page from entirely unrelated sites, an obvious giveaway, to get you a penalty.
- Most importantly these days, we're right smack up against what could be the biggest recession the world's ever seen. It stands to reason that a lot of companies will be going, and taking their web sites down with them. If you've bought links from them instead of spending it buying on-page SEO, your money will have gone down the drain. Now, more than ever, you can't afford to have that happen.
On-page optimisation - the cost-effective way to higher ranking!
DID I MISS OUT ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW?
IF SO, CLICK HERE & TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED
I REALLY AM HERE TO LISTEN.